3/23/09

Paint Colors

Choosing paint colors is such a pain. We currently have around 5 colors painted throughout the house in "test spots," and while we have narrowed down the main floor color to something similar to the light blue on the top image, we are still trying to figure out a darker color for the kitchen, bathroom, and possibly the dining and laundry room. T has a favorite, but I think it might be too "Easter egg."

These are some of the images via this this photostream that we were looking at for blue, gray, or white rooms:


9 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

beautiful serene colors..thanks for the info! i think i am friends with her facebook! she should get a blog! good luck picking out the colors!

Holly said...

I've told her to start a blog too :)

Lisa said...

Wow, I'm in love with the colour in the picture with the side table, chair, and round white mirror.

Holly said...

It's pretty isn't it? It is Sherwin-William's Hazel, and one "swatch" greener than the one we are thinking of.

Heather said...

I just painted my bathroom "Harbor Haze" by Benjamin Moore. It might be what you're looking for...it's light and somewhat "Martha Stweart-ish", but not too girly.
Good luck!

Holly said...

Thanks Heather! I'll check it out.

Anonymous said...

I love the way your mind works and you work through things before you act. The colors are all lovely, but the final decision and you are so happy! I love our chats.
love you so much
Grandma

Javi said...

Hi there! I just came across your blog, and noticed you posted pictures from my Flickr photostream. Thanks for the credit!

Javi

Holly said...

You're welcome, and thanks for the inspiration!