2/29/08

Things I'm looking forward to in 2008

I was tagged and decided to adjust it a bit to make it fit.

So, here are a few things I am looking forward to in 2008:


*Not being sick. I feel like at least one family member has been sick since Christmas and I am burned out. I've just started feeling better, and then M gets a high fever last night and wakes up repeatedly. He is pretty miserable and now my throat hurts again.
*Hanging out in the backyard with the kids.
*A vacation. Is the remote possibility that one could involve just me & Trev in our future? Somewhere warm? Maybe in 2009?
*Socks
*Starting a yoga class.
*Writing down thoughts here. I like this place. I like randomly saving all sorts of favorite finds, sticking them in a folder and then organizing a few here when I have a minute. No more forgetting that cool thing I saw back in '07 somewhere.
*Having my memory return so that I can remember things I want to look forward to.


Things we hope we are hoping happen with the house in 2008:

*Tear out the front yard. Entirely. Give it some curb appeal.
*Replace all the windows. Wood + humidity = rot. We don't want to deal with this.
*Find light fixtures for the dining room and family room, maybe the entry.
*Paint.
*Gut the master bathroom.
*Deal with main bathroom and pink sink.

No comments: