2/15/08

Sixx Design + Inspirational Styles

We are watching a movie and lately I find myself enjoying random internet surfing while I veg on the couch. Thanks goodness for wireless routers.

I somehow found this amazing husband and wife design team: Sixx design (named for their six kids). Love everything they showed on their site. They are extremely talented.

How cool is is that they use a glass "garage door" to open the inside to the outside? I want to live somewhere that this is doable.

I love how these clear chairs don't distract from the table or the art. I like that they are art in and of themselves.

I saw a straight-on image of this "flower art" and now can't find it. It seemed to be artificial flowers attached to some sort of board and then encased by glass. Very unique.

_________________________


In tracking down pictures to help me remember them I discovered an old blog, Inspirational Styles. This staircase was featured, and it is amazing. I love architecture that doubles as art.

This bathroom is also from IS. It would make me feel like I was at a spa everyday, and I think I need that in my life.

1 comment:

jen said...

i love those clear chairs - i want them. dave thinks i am ridiculous. i keep bugging him for them..how you will need a room for plates - i will need a room for chairs one of these days...